SEGA AMUSEMENTS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED ("SAI")
INFORMATION SAI MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
SAI may collect and process personal data, which may include name, address, email address, phone number, financial and credit card information, about you in a number of ways including but not limited to:
- When you enquire about a product, place an order or make a payment by phone, email or otherwise.
- When you register to receive newsletters from SAI or email sales.
- When you apply for a credit account from credit reference agencies and search information providers.
- Information from payment and delivery service providers.
- When you provide contact details in meetings, phonecalls, trade fairs and shows.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
SAI uses information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and SAI and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from SAI;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services SAI offers that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, SAI will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. to notify you about changes to our products and services;
- to administer SAI’s site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve SAI’s site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep SAI’s site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising SAI serves to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- SAI may combine this information with information you give to SAI and information SAI collects about you. SAI may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
SAI may share your personal information with any member of SAI’s group, which means subsidiaries, the ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
SAI may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, distributors, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract SAI enters into with them or you.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of SAI entering into a contract with you.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If SAI or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE SAI STORES YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where SAI has given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of SAI’s site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although SAI will use reasonable endeavours to protect your personal data, SAI cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once SAI has received your information, SAI will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask SAI not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can unsubscribe from newsletters at any time by using Unsubscribe on the email. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the address shown below
SAI’s site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of its distributors, exhibitions, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that SAI does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet SAI’s costs in providing you with details of the information SAI holds about you.